Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

As I look back on 2010 I realize one thing, it was overall a gigantic disappointment. There are so many things that I want to do that I have not done, didn't even start, or did not finish that it is quite depressing really. HOWEVER! I will be 31 in 15 minutes and I have decided that this year will be the start of the next 30. There are things that I want to do, helping people, helping myself, all of which I have been putting off, medically, monetarily, and community services such as helping kids. I really want to help kids because I feel like that would do the most good. You can help adults but they are essentially set in their ways, whereas kids still have a vast amount of potential that just needs to be tapped into. SO, I have decided that this year I am going to start at least ONE thing, whether it be with a school, or foster homes, group homes, I dunno yet. But something is going to be started, and hopefully it will be big enough that I can help lots of people. Also, I am going to get my medical stuff squared away once and for all. I am tired of not knowing, guessing, thinking it's one thing and then something else happening, I'm just fed up with all of the repeated screw ups. I am going to go and get tested for everything under the sun, and SOMETHING will give, because I am tired of this game that is my life. My kids need more from me, I need more from me, so more is what I will find in myself to give. Plus, I don't want my kids growing up with this disgust and hatred towards people that I have, obviously not to everyone, but I have lent a helping hand and had it bitten off so many times that I have grown bitter towards those who need help and are not just using me for what I can give. I am going to try and find that nurturing side of me that I have had for some time, but has been dormant for a very long time. I am determined to do something better this year, and in years to come. On that note, Happy New Year to everyone, and if anyone has any suggestions, or advice, or would like to help with any ideas or future endeavors please feel free to write.

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I want to wish you a happy birthday but this isn't the sort of post that invites a happy birthday. Nevertheless, I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway!

    PS. Bear in mind that medical problems are notorious for messing up the best intentions, the best people, the greatest minds. This is why health problems are taken so seriously, obviously. It's not your fault.

    ReplyDelete