Monday, September 20, 2010

Ex's

My ex husband is insufferable. He has been stringing me along for about six years, trying to get me to cheat on my husband with him, using the kids against me, implying I am a bad mother, etc. Now granted, I know he is the ex, there are bitter feelings towards me and the situation. However, bringing the kids into the fight is completely immature.

He has FINALLY started to date someone else. Well, let me back up a bit.
He has been waiting for me to come back this entire time that we have been separated, and then divorced, always implying I would be back, and making his comments to the kids and I, always trying to rock the boat. The entire time I have been with my husband, previously boyfriend then fiance, he has been making comments from "He is gonna hit you over the head with a brick and beat you." to "He's a communist because he knows Arabic." You get the idea.

The other day I told him that Erik was going to teach the kids French, and they had already learned a couple phrases. Instead of being happy for them and supportive, he says he doesn't know what to say to that, and that, as mentioned above, Erik is a communist. He said French is a girlie language and that he will teach them the "manly" stuff when they are with him since they are not learning anything worth knowing here.

Back to the beginning, he FINALLY started dating someone new, and ever since then he says that he hasn't loved me for years, blah blah blah. I really don't care about that. What I do care about is that now he feels the need to make comments about Erik to school to languages, to just about everything that I am trying to do with the kids because now, apparently, he is superior to everyone with his new "girlfriend". I am fine with comments towards me, I can deal with that. But he is bringing the kids in constantly, telling them things constantly, being unsupportive of just about everything they do here, and I have about reached my limit. It is neither fair to them nor appropriate for them to have to deal with his mental immaturity. It completely sucks for them.

I just had to get that off my chest, it's been pissing me off for several days now. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment