Friday, October 26, 2012

My job freakin rocks!

I love my job. I finally feel like I am in a position where I am truly meant to be. I am respected by my co-workers, we work great together as a team, I am picking things up as fast as I can as far as policies and procedures, and I am accountable for everything that goes on in the store. I am in my element, and now I get to put my money where my mouth is. I have always been amazing at customer service and retail stuff, but now I am truly accountable and get to watch my progress, the whole team's progress, as we go and it's great! I love it! It's perfect for me! I am so excited for the future and the challenges that lie ahead. I think it will be a workout but it's going to be so much fun, and just the pure challenge of it is thrilling. I am so freakin' happy to be there I can't even explain it! Tomorrow is our first day on our own. My "training" is over now, all two days of it. LOL. So now we really get to stretch our legs and be all we can be, as cheesy as that sounds. LOL. I told the DM that we are going to shine, and I really think we can. I am so ready for this. It's going to be a super challenge, not easy at all, we have to practically transform our entire location, but that is the amazing part. We get to make it ours and make it work and succeed! I'm so excited, I just want to go to bed and get up in the morning to get to work! LOL. Yes, I am a workaholic by nature so this is the perfect job for me. Work a million hours a week and kick ass! Bring on tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment